Thursday, November 30, 2006

Something for me

I had written it a few days back.

I always use to think that i am the only one in this world who likes me. No sympathies required, it did not bother me for a moment. Any ways after years she came and she said she likes me. I thought it cann't be true. I asked her again, she said yes she likes me. Then i thought everyone once in a while makes a big wrong decision, and now it's her turn.

Now a days i think of this Bryan Adams Song,

She got the brains - she got the looks
She knows all the right people - reads all the right books
She's got my name - she's got my number
But what she see's in me I sometimes wonder

She's a little too good for me
She's gonna change me if I let her
She's a little too good for me
But I'm getting better

People talked to me to abuse, to argue , for no aparent reason but to kill there time, since no options available or they were my friends. Now here i am talking to someone who likes me. Strange but true.

No comments: