Saturday, December 30, 2006

2006

Looking back sometime, I feel that this was most uneventful year of my life. Then again I think that it was exciting, mysterious and happening year. First thought may be because of the fact that there was nothing good that is long lasting, happened to me that I was expecting. However I know that I learned a lot about life and people in this year.

What can I say about the first six months, there was wait, wait and more wait. A mystery that will never be solved, happy moments that I could never enjoy, a dream that was screwed, a smile I never got, few words I could never speak, a face I will never see again. As I had written in one of my short stories, " Some stories dont have ends, forget about happy ends. Some stories finish unfinished."

Miracles happen, unfortunately Miraculous things dont last long. You think that you found something that you were looking for long without any hopes. Then before realising anything it will be lost forever.

There are people, want to challenge you when you are not even interested in playing any games. Then there are grown up brainless kids. Its really difficult to deal with ego driven people.

Friends are there always to help you in any kind of trouble you are in. I think friends make best part of my life.

I have decided to go in to new year without any expectation or hopes. I want to have a motto like that group , "Dont Expect and Be Surprised"

No comments: