Wednesday, December 13, 2006

Hindi Movies

Sometimes I wonder why Indian movies are famous in places like germany, indonesia, malaysia and african countries. In subcontinent, in general life style is very much simillar.So popularity with these audiance is not exactly something that amazes me.

But popularity of hindi cinema in germany and some other europian countries really amazes me. I think socially, culturally we are poles apart but again hollywood movies are popular in India. May be it's because Indian movies deals mainly with the simple life problems , love etc and not with complicated algebric equations, antique theories , scientific manipulation as in case of holiwood movies.

When I heard about this phenomenon for the first time I thought it must be because of Indian disepora in europe but the locals also enjoy indian flicks.

No comments: