Tuesday, December 12, 2006

School days - I

5) Answer the following questions (any two)
1. Write in details about "Sea fishing in INDIA"
ANS
: Sea fishing India is at high level. All like sea fishing, so they go out daily for sea fishing. There are all types of fishes in the sea.all have the hobbies of fishing. These all fish which are fished by fisherman comes to the market and I also like fishing fishes is my hobby. I like fish and fishing both. I like fry fish and fishing both. I love fry fish bombil and all I like is more but I love bombil because I like it bombile is so nice macchi I like the machhi
Bombil. Bombil Bombil Bombil

I like Bombil I love Bombil I kill Bombil.

I murdered bombil I hate not Bombil I love Bombil.

Bombil is the fevorite dish of mine. Please come to eat Bombil at my house OK.
Bye

Teachers Remark (mark) : Zero (0)

No comments: