Wednesday, December 6, 2006

Cricket Updates !

Ashes
England Managed to loose a test match after playing so well for four days. Full credit to Australia, you can hate them but you have to accept that they are the best team of the present lot. Somehow I feel that English think tank is brainless. It just dont make any sense in keeping out your wicket taking bowler for a bowler who cannot bowl positive line. I dont think english can recover.

Drug Ban
PCB removed ban on asif and akthar for taking banned substances. I feel this is a good decision. In cricket drugs just dont help. The prominent effcts are visible in atheletics but drugs of no use to cricketer. It can make you fit (I guess) but wont help your cricket.

INDIA's SA Tour
Best part of india's tour for cricket teams and fans is on now, since there are no matches for another 5-6 days. I hope they will play ganguly in the tests. But I see a defeat at the hands of Saffis for india. No hope case really.

No comments: